Thursday 13 August 2009

Performance minus 25 hours!



Lisa, Youth Ensemble Chaperone, writes:

Every time I go into the rehearsal rooms I am amazed at the work that the young people are producing. They really are a super group of young people who have such a lot of energy! Whether it be social activities or a task in the rehearsal room, each and every one of the young people here give 110%! I have no doubt that they will produce an amazing performance and I hope that lots of people can come and show their support.
Keep up the good work guys!


Kayleigh, aged 14 from Cornwall, writes:

These past two weeks have been amazing and I have made fab friends! We perform today at The Dell (the RSC's outdoor space, Thursday 13th at 2pm) and again on Friday (tomorrow!) at the Courtyard Theatre (Friday 14th at 3pm). I'm going to miss everyone who we have worked with. Thank you for a fantastic time!


Emily, aged 12 from Stockton-on-Tees, writes:

I am so excited about Friday when we perform in the Courtyard Theatre - and I have to say, our costumes are so cool. I have to wear a shawl and a bum roll, and in a different scene I wear two big basket things on my hips (so funny!).


Photo by Rob Freeman

Booking information
Tickets: £2 adults, £1 children, £5 family ticket
Tickets available from the RSC Box Office on 0844 800 1112
This event will be followed by a Q&A with the RSC’s Artistic Director, Michael Boyd

No comments:

Post a Comment